Patrice is the publisher of Soapbox Cincinnati, NKY thrives, and Hub Springfield which are local, digital publications from Issue Media Group. As publisher, she works with like-minded underwriters, foundations and civic organizations to develop non-traditional revenue streams, partnerships, and support. Publications feature profiles of local and regional people and talent-led initiatives using narrative storytelling and a solutions-journalism lens.
Consulting agency, Raise Your Share, uses new media planning, strategies and tools to help businesses and nonprofits use digital and social media effectively. As a result, they are able to grow audiences and revenue with customer engagement.
Patrice’s successful offline media career includes serving as publisher of the city magazine — Cincinnati Magazine — in addition to sales and business management for national broadcasting companies Clear Channel, Jacor, Taft Broadcasting, and American Media.
Onitsha prandial Experience + Skills
- claritin 10 tablets price Gandia Publishing – Experienced digital and print publisher; advertising director, and marketing director
- paxlovid buy now Goslar Social and Digital Media – Website strategy and project management for WordPress and WIX platforms including website front end design; Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter advertising; and social media management
- paxlovid government purchase Taloda Digital applications – A strong hands-on knowledge of technology apps such as google meet, Zoom, hopin; Kahoot!, Crowdpurr; Survey Monkey, google surveys; hootsuite; Picmonkey, plus various CMS and CRM platforms
- order paxlovid Grant writing – Issue Media Group has received grants from the Ohio State Bar Foundation; the Carol Ann and Ralph V. Haile, Jr. Foundation; Greater Cincinnati Foundation; The Turner Foundation; Facebook; Google; and Solutions Journalism Network
- get paxlovid prescribed online Talent management – Collaboration with a community of creatives including writers, photographers, designers, printers, website developers, and videographers
- Data and analytics – Regular research of audience reach for impact reporting using Google analytics, Facebook and Instagram Insights, and Twitter Analytics
- Email – Writing, editing and managing email campaigns using digital platforms including Emma, Constant Contact, and Mail Chimp along with strategy and integration for digital and social channels
- Events – Business and sponsorship development; community partnerships and relations; program ideation; building and managing budgets; marketing; event management; plus working knowledge of various event platforms including Eventbrite, Evite, and Facebook events
- Radio – Proven general sales manager; national sales manager, and seasoned account manager for AM/FM radio stations plus national and regional sports marketing; client research support using platforms Arbitron, Scarborough, and Media Audit
- Direct Mail – Audience development for radio and television stations and audience circulation for publishing.
- Publish magazines, digital publications, and custom publishing
- Develop revenue
- Build collaborative partnerships
- Manage social and digital media
- Ideate brands and identity
- Create effective presentations
- Facilitate community and advisory gatherings
- Report using data and analytics to show reach and impact
See my profile on Linkedin for more details: